Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Sakkara
Wings Travel Representative will pick you up from Port Said port by the cruise exit door, holding a sign of your name. After that you will be transferred by an air-conditioned vehicle to Cairo, approximately 3 hours, joining a police convoy till arriving cairo. Enjoy a tour to Egypt's Great Giza Pyramids. Get excited by a camel caravan ride in the desert. Continue your excursion down to the Valley Temple, then visit the great Sphinx.
After lunch at a local restaurant, move to Sakkara, Egypt's oldest ancient cemetery where you can see the world's first monumental stone building, the Step Pyramid of King Zoser, built by the engineer Imhotep. Enjoy also visiting one of the magnificent Mastabas (burial chamber) of either Ptah Hotep, Idut or Mereruca. Before beginning your return trip to Port Said a short stop will be made at a Papyrus Institute where you will have the opportunity to shop for souvenirs.
Tour Duration :
- Pick up services from Port Said port & return (by the cruise exit door)
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Giza
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty