Desert Safari Trip to Pyramids
Spend the day away from your ship on a desert safari. First drive from Alexandria to Cairo, where you will be taken the Giza Pyramids. Then you will travel south to Sakkara to view the Step Pyramid from camel back and enjoy lunch in the desert before returning to Alexandria.
Wings Travel representative will pick you up from Alexandria Port by the cruise exit door, holding a sign of your name. Enjoy a private shore excursion & day trip from Alexandria to Cairo, approximately 3 hour by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus.
Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Upon arrival at Sakkarra, you will be transferred by jeep 4x4 jeep inside the desert for about 15 minutes. After that you will stop to enjoy the panoramic view of the Step Pyramid in Sakkarra.
Then you will be transferred to Camel Caravan in the Desert where you will start Camel ride for about 30 minutes till you reach Sakkarra Country club.
Tour Duration :
Enjoy Lunch at Sakkarra Country Club then back to by Alexandria Port by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Adventure Desert trip in the desert for about 15 minutes by 4x4 jeep
- Camel ride in the Pyramids area
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch at Sakkarra Country Club Restaurant
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty