El Alamain Day Tour from Alexandria
Travel west along the coast to the site of one of the most significant battles in World War II, Alamein. Visit the memorials to the fallen soldiers of all nationalities.
Wings Travel representative will pick you up from hotel in Alexandria to Alamein. Then transfer to the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are also on display.
Lunch break then continue to visit the WW II Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers. Drive back to hotel.
Tour Duration :
- All transfers from hotel in Alexandria and return by an air-conditioned vehicle
- All sightseeing tours (Private Tours)
- English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees and transfer by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch during your day trip at local restaurant
- A bottle of mineral water during your trip
- All taxes and service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the program