Kharga and Dakhla Oasis Safari Tours from Luxor
Enjoy Kharga and Dakhla Oasis Safari Tours from Luxor with Tour guide and another escort tour Leader and don't miss this safari tour while your stay in Luxor.Find a reason to celebrate and enjoy Safari Tour from Luxor to Kharga Oasis, Always we trying to present best opportunities to discover safari tour in Luxor.
Tour Duration :
- Pick up from your hotel in Luxor
- 04 days 4x4 jeep Toyota land Cruiser, fully air-conditioned.
- 04 days English Speaking Guide Entrance Fees as mentioned in program
- All required Permissions
- 04 lunches included during the tour (Picnic/Restaurant)
- 01 Night accommodation at Sol Y Mar Resort Pioneers or similar in Kharga Oasis on Half Board
- 01 Night camping including equipments & tents (include Breakfast & Dinner)
- 01 Night accommodation at Sol Y Mar Resort Mutt or similar in Dakhla Oasis on Half Board
- All Service charges and taxes Taxes and charges
- Personal expenses and extras at the hotels or tour
- Alcoholic drinks
- Domestic flights
- Any other optional tours.
Days 1: Luxor - Kharga Oasis (Kharga Museum, El Bagawat Cemetery & Hibis Temple) Pick up from your hotel in Luxor, Drive by air-conditioned Jeep 4x4 to Kharga Oases, approx. 350-KM, Lunch on route, Arrive Kharga Oasis, check into your hotel. PM. visit Al Kharga Museum, El Bagawat Cemetery & Hibis Temple (external), Dinner and overnight in Kharga Oasis.
Days 2: Kharga Oasis - Dakhla (Kasr Al Labbakha, the hot spring) Breakfast at hotel, enjoy an excursion to visit Kasr Al Labbakha, drive to Dakhla Oasis, Lunch on route, arrive Dakhla, visit the hot spring, Dinner & Overnight Camping in Dakhla Oasis.
Days 3: Dakhla Oasis (Old Covered City, Muzzawaka, Deir El-Haggar) Breakfast at you Camp, visit the Old Covered City, with its oil press, school, courthouse and dwelling chambers, Visit Muzzawaka (external), Deir El-Haggar, then transfer to your hotel, check in, dinner and overnight.
Days 4: Dakhla Oasis - Luxor Breakfast at hotel, drive to Baris oasis, approx. 290 km., visit the temple of Dush, lunch on route, at the end of your desert tour drive back to your hotel in Luxor