Overnight Tour to Luxor from Cairo by Flight
Enjoy Luxor Tour From Cairo for two days exploring Luxor. Visit Karnak and Luxor Temples, the Colossi of Memnon, the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple. Enjoy a Nile Felucca ride before flying back to Cairo.
Tour Duration :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Return flight from Cairo to Luxor.
- Accommodation in Luxor at 5* hotel.
- Tour to Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings.Tour to Karnak, Luxor Temples.
- Shopping through famous Bazaars in Luxor.
- Felucca boat to Banana Island
- Service of professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to the sights mentioned in the itenerary.
- Lunch at quality restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Pick up service from hotel and return.
- Assistance of our personnel during tours.
- All transfers by air-conditioned mini-bus.
- All services charges and taxes included.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
Days 1: Fly To Luxor / Luxor Sightseeing Tours Wings Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo by air-conditioned modern vehicle to Cairo Airport for your flight to Luxor, where you will be accompanied by your own Egyptologist tour guide to visit the famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. On the way you will enjoy lunch at the quality restaurant and then you will be accompanied by your tour guide to visit the majestic Luxor temple which was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for ritual and festivals and dedicated to the god Amun with some free time for shopping in Luxor. From there will be driven to your hotel for check in, leisurely free time in Luxor and overnight stay in Luxor.
Days 2: Luxor Sightseeing Tours/ Fly Back Cairo Early morning, enjoy a relaxing breakfast in your hotel in Luxor and then you will enjoy visiting the West Bank of The Nile River you will be visiting the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant Then you will embark the Felucca to Banana Island on The Nile River, and then you will be transferred to Luxor domestic airport to fly back to Cairo where you will be met by our Wings Travel Representative and transferred by private air-conditioned van class to your hotel in Cairo.