Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple in Luxor
Enjoy Luxor Tours Watching Karnak Temple Sound and Light Show on the east bank illuminated at night with an audio-visual show that will explain how the temple was built and what life was like in Ancient Egypt.
Luxor Tours will give you the chance to discover how life has been thousands of years ago? You will know about them through the splendid Sound and Light Show at the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman Kingdom.
You will be transferred to see the Karnak Temples where you will attend the spectacular Sound and Light production. This spectacle will take about 75-minute first takes you around the temple grounds, and finally, the last act is played while you are seated along the Great Sacred Lake. The performance relates the history of Luxor as the capital of the ancient world.
Tour Duration :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- English assistant during your trip
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the program