St. Catherine Tour from Sharm
Enjoy St.Catherine's Monastery Tours From Sharm El Sheikh. Starting from Sharm El Sheikh Visiting St. Catherine monastery which located between the St. Catherine's mounts and Moses Mountain.
Wings Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh, and then you will be transferred to St. Catherine to visit St. Catherine monastery 220 km northwest Sharm el Sheikh and located between the St. Catherine's mounts and Moses Mount which is the oldest monastery of Christianity. It is an Orthodox Greek monastery within its amazing walls rests a citadel like no other, incredibly rich in important religious and historical structures.
Among its treasures is the Museum of St. Catherine where there are icons attributed to the painter Angelos, one of the most famous artists of the 15th century, or to his peers, as well as all six icons by Michael Damaskenos which are considered among the most important works of the Cretan School of the 16th century.
After that head to Dahab, the Flower Power City in the Red Sea, for a city tour and shopping tours in Dahab. Have lunch at a local restaurant then we will drive you back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Tour Duration :
- Pick up service from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
- All transfers by air conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Entrance fees to St. Catherine
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch at local restaurant in Dahab
- Mineral Water and soft drinks(One Coke Soft Drinks) on board the vehicle
- All taxes and service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal spending
- Optional activities